Wednesday 3 August 2011

Wednesday 3rd August



Hi All,



Just a short and sweet one today as I've only just managed to post yesterdays!



We had another great day in school today. The headteacher has asked us to stay for a month (eh, no! I miss my Tomato Ketchup too much!).



We have spent the morning writing letter to the children at St Mary's, so hopefully we will have some pen pals up and running. The children were so excited to hear from the children in England and learn about their lives.



At lunch time I watched a pretend wedding, the younger children had found some flowers, made headbands and were holding a procession through the school grounds while they sang! It was great fun. I was the official wedding photographer (Ledz and Eilidh, I do a good rate!)



We are all exhausted today, so we are relaxing, having some food and getting an early night!



Speak soon



Love



The Gang!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Claire, you can do my wedding any day ;)

    Really enjoying the daily updates. Sounds like you're doing a fantastic job with the kids. Keep up the good work peeps and enjoy the rest of your trip!

    Lots of Love,

    Eilidh and Ledz x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, what an experience and fantastic memories! I'm just back from France, which was far too tame in comparison. Really need another wow trip like this and just think you've another to come!! Well done Claire and happy travelling.
    Now, you'll be torn when they offer you a job?
    Janine x

    ReplyDelete